Issues & Associations Criteria
Our Issues & Associations directory is a free and open forum for all points of political view. We make it easy for decision-makers, media and the politically interested to find useful public policy content generated by interest groups, associations, coalitions, not-for-profit organizations and corporations.
If your group uses your web site to explain and promote your points of view, we want to include your site and help you attract a broader audience. Here are a few ground rules.
- The Internet provides many vehicles for personal expression - this is not one of them.
- This directory is for public policy group expression. Groups who want to change public policy, for one reason or another, and use their web site to advance information and reasons in defense of their position.
- Web sites containing racist or hate material will not be listed.
- Web sites engaging in diatribes, rants or personal attacks will not listed.
- Web sites that are evasive or misleading about who they represent will not be listed.
Confusing, incoherent, poorly designed, or difficult to navigate web sites will not be listed.
- Web sites that have not updated their materials recently will not be included.
- Sometimes it is a fine line between legitimate minority points of view and ones that are fringe, odd or just plain uninteresting. We will try to find it by trial and error.
- Sometimes too much choice can be just as bad as too little. We reserve the right to limit the number of web sites to ‘best of breed’.
Submit your URL and tell us a little about your group and we would be pleased to look at your site.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.